Thursday, December 2, 2010

DEC

I wear my scars like the rings on a pimp

I live life like the captain of a sinking ship


You fuckin freak
Now keep your days out my week
The world keeps a balance, through mathematics
Defined by whatever youve added and subtracted

Nobody sees tears when youre standing in a storm
Abandoning the norm, and handling the harvest
Measuring the worth by the depth of the hardships


And take this captain to the gallows
I keep steerin us into an area thats shallow
Talkin to my shadow, he advised me not to worry
He said i should plant my tree and let it rise out of the fury
So give me some light, a little love and some liquid
Let life be a bowl of melted ice cream
Or be the deer thats caught in my high beams
Im rollin with the lights on,
scared stiff
Reality is just too much to bear with


-Atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment