Sunday, February 6, 2011

When you discovered you like the sound the fan makes at night too. When you laugh at my bad jokes, when you laugh real high at TV shows we both like. The times you hold me in the middle of the night when you think I’m asleep. The way you get excited when you discover a new beer, the passions you have. The breakfasts and dinners you make me. When you put your hands in my hair. When you say “I love you.” When you ask me questions, because for once I’m not the one asking you. The way you smile when you answer the door. Your scars. When you get happy because you fixed something. When you get happy because I fixed something. The way you speak so fondly of Montreal. How much you love the snow, how much you love my home. How honest you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment